- It’s a powerful antioxidant
- It’s a natural and effective anti-inflammatory
- It protects the liver from toxins
- And much more!
You can add the Golden Paste directly to your dog’s meals by mixing it with some water or kefir. Most dogs don’t mind the taste at all!
- Small dogs should start with about 1/4 teaspoon per day
- Medium dogs can start with 1/2 teaspoon per day
- Large dogs can start with 3/4 teaspoon per day
- Giant dogs can start with 1 teaspoon per day
The suggested dosage to work up to is approximately 15 to 20 mg per pound of body weight. An easier way to think about this is 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon per day, for every 10lbs of weight (1/2 – 1 tsp for a 40lbs dog). You can do this over a few weeks.
TIP: Turmeric leaves the body quickly, so it’s best to feed smaller amounts a few times a day.